The testing installation was much better than the first time. I changed my plan about position to project the animation on the net but it still works and gives the same effect to the audiences. These are some of snaps last night. The video documentation is coming.
Thank you for all DTers, that be my participants and gave a lot of useful advice.
I planned to set the installation and shoot the document at D12. Moreover, this will help me get responses to improve and fulfill the project.
I’m ready to set the installation.
I tried set up the installation on D12. There were a lot of problem for the setting. First, the mosquito net is hard to find space to hang so my friend and I put the partition board to hang it. However, it made the space inside so narrow. The tester felt uncomfortable.
Also, my original plan is put projector above the net and using mirror to reflect the animation to net. It didn’t work. That way the light will project to audiences eyes, so we project from side way up to ceiling instead. This is still not the best solution because the net is see through so from inside we see the animation 2 layers. The ceiling should be dark to fix this.
Thank you Zac and Henry for help and Apon for be my first tester.